Thursday, April 17, 2008

PANICHYPE: Stuck In An Elevator For 41 Hours

I guess this video has been out there for awhile but I just ran across it. Pretty powerful stuff. The version on New Yorker's website has awesome music but this version has music by Flo Rida and, in my opinion, it really fits the video.

The story is about Nicholas White who had gone out for a smoke break and on his way back became stuck in elevator #30 in New York City’s McGraw-Hill building for 2 days!

Don't know about you but, I'd quit....my job and smoking. No way I would get in that elevator again.

1 comment:

ad said...

Thanks, JustMe -- that was new to me, too -- and you're right, powerful... Of course, the vid was too quick to see Nick smoke the rest of his cigs -- probably the best thing about those 41 hours! Sheesh...